About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Our client DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems.
- Design, build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Oracle/Java based systems landscape.
- Design, develop and execute automated software tests ensuring the maximum availability.
- Monitor the system landscape and implement optimizations as well as carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages.
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers.
- Strong experience in Database Oracle or other RDBMS
- Advanced knowledge of OS Linux (incl. Scripting)
- Hands-on experience in Java Development
- Communicative English
- Drive for results
- Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
Technologies you will use:
- Oracle 22.214.171.124
- Java 1.8.0_232
- RHEL 7 and 6.10
Nice to Have Skills
We welcome knowledge of German language.
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic