About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients.
About the Role
As our Senior DevOps Engineer, you will contribute to the architecture, design and development of tools and processes of our centralized CI/CD delivery platforms and our existing software development solutions (Atlassian, Microsoft and Open Source).
- Hands-on design and implementation of services to enable internal, hybrid and public cloud targeting development.
- Lead and guide the management of these DevOps services used by the development teams.
- Integrate various tools in the DevOps toolchain to accelerate development team's velocity .
- Evangelize new technology trends and identify new opportunities to improve the efficiency.
- Contribute to the operation and improvement of development platform services.
- Hands-on & up-to date technical skills.
- 5+ years active experience with technologies like Scrum, Kanban.
- You have practical experience with Cloud (Microsoft Azure is preferred), IT infrastructure (Windows or Linux).
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation, monitoring and security.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Possess solid understanding (usage concepts and technical architecture) of the software development tool chain.
- Strong practical experience with DevOps, CI, CD.
- Change embracing and forward thinking mindset with strong "customer first" attitude.
- Willingness to travel within Europe occasionally.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem resolution capabilities.
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of Java/JEE, Spring/Spring-Boot, .NET.
- You are an advocate of Agile, DevOps and embrace cloud native practices.
- Exposure to software configuration, delivery, operation.
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, API Gateways, Grafana.