About the Client
Our client is an international company focusing on the development of enterprise IT infrastructure management software according to the customer´s needs. Its products are extensively used worldwide.
About the Role
Would you like to work on a large-scale log ingestion data pipeline that handles Terabytes of data every day? Join client´s team and build a shared platform that will support all client´s cloud products. Team is focused on building resilient and extendable data product that can scale easily with client´s customer’s needs.
You will use mainly Java and Kotlin, but you can look forward to other technologies too.
What you‘ll be doing?
- Developing a shared platform for all client´s cloud products
- Work with massive datasets in a real-time distributed system
- Exploring and evaluating distributed systems technologies, and practices
- Improving availability, scalability, performance, and automation of our services
- Taking part in designing new features
- Writing unit and integration tests
What technologies you’ll be using?
- You will code mainly in Kotlin. Sometimes you will work with services written in Java and some newly created services may use GoLang.
- You will also use ChatOps, continuous integration/deployment, automated unit and end-to-end tests, and GitHub.
- Experience with Java/Kotlin development
- Desire to work in Kotlin
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Interest in exploring emerging frameworks, libraries, technology stacks
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with building data pipelines
- Experience with Apache Kafka and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience with troubleshooting applications in production