About the Client
Our client is an international company focusing on the development of enterprise IT infrastructure management software according to the customer´s needs. Its products are extensively used worldwide.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for an experienced developer with a strong command of C# and .NET.
- Cooperate with your team on creating design based on requirements from various stakeholders where you can realize your potential and experience. You will implement complex and technically challenging features where you can provide clean and maintainable code and follow commonly used top practices e.g. unit testing, automation testing, etc.
- You will be the key member of the self-organized engineering scrum team working according to the agile principles. Your colleagues will be talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, and explore new technologies.
- As a senior developer, you will bring new ideas, experience and help others to grow.
- As a tracking system, you will use Jira, for sharing your thoughts and documents Confluence, for continuous delivery TeamCity, BitBucket and Git as a version control system and for code reviews.
- We expect you to have good working experience in software design, covering the whole dimension of software development, being aware of how front-end and back-end technologies work together. We want you to be familiar with the end-to-end development process.
- Experience and great skills in C# programming language, related frameworks, and best practices.
- You need to have skills to develop clean and maintainable code and follow commonly used top practices e.g. unit testing, automation testing.
- You must have excellent analytical abilities and passion for details, and you have to be able to understand complex systems. You must be highly practical, very thorough and enjoy breaking things. We value potential as highly as experience.
- English language for daily communication.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with CI/CD principles.
- Working experience with relational databases.
- Experience with test automation and unit testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies.