About the Client
The client is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Their Centre of Excellence in Brno is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistics and IT services to the UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for Senior Developer who can help design and implement technical solutions across the globe.
- Setup and maintain automated solutions in SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow and Power BI
- Ensure all solutions developed meet the requirements and fit into the end to end process
- Help the business make data driven decisions through the reporting you create
- Create documentation to support automated solutions
- Working with a Project Manager to impact access and estimate delivery timescales
- Deliver to agreed delivery milestones
- Investigate defects in live solutions
- Help shape best practice standards and processes within the team
- Fluent English (We will be required to explain our technical solutions in plain English to our colleagues in the UK)
- Basic programming experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A willingness to start by trying even if you do not have all the answers
- An independent approach
- Understanding of a software development lifecycle is an advantage
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in Microsoft PowerApps and Power BI is an advantage
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic