About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a new colleague specialized in BI & Analytics & Database Develoment & DWH.
It is designed as the primary integration point to acquire all relevant data sources (group data systems, local AT banks, CEE countries) for its further processing to support our business partners and users. The team’s main responsibility is to ensure the seamless processing, efficiency and speed with which the data is processed and propagated for further propagation using Data Warehouse and Data Lake technologies and approaches. The team works on regular update of dedicated solutions and provides 3rd level support during data processing and reporting periods.
- You acquire the data from the respective local AT banks and CEE countries and collect the data from various group sources systems
- You ensure the fulfillment of the the data quality predefined by data constraints and rules and ensure ensure the production routine
- You help to build the new group solution and support future needs and extensions and meet the group reporting and regulatory needs
- You provide assistance and consultancy to business users and their related solutions, define business requirements, develop and document complex solution requirements
- You participate on the DWH and BI releases planning and assure on-time delivery for the solution
- You prepare Software Design Specification and data modelling requirements, data analysis and define test cases
- You support development teams to analyze requirements and create technical documentation to ensure the quality of the software You participate in research projects and the evaluation of new technologies
- University education (Bachelor's degree or Master's degree),
- English - Advanced (C1) ,
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate,
- Technical or business studies / technical education (HTL), ideally 5 years of professional experience in working with DWH and BI solutions
- Very good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, data modelling know-how (e.g. CASE tools ERWIN and Power Designer) and understanding of Oracle Data integrator an Oracle Apex
- Experience in working with differenet end-user tools (Cognos, MicroStrategy,...)
- Communication and analytical skills - English fluently
Nice to Have Skills