About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
You are an information security professional with solution mindset and hands on expertise in information security consultancy and/or security architecture concepts.
• Consultancy in the area of cybersecurity topics
• Support projects in multiple security domains and security technologies
• Assist in the planning, design and development of go-to-production solutions
• Knowledge of specific security aspects of cloud or hybrid based solutions
• Proactively anticipate system vulnerabilities and propose how to deal with them
• Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and the technology being developed to deal with them
• Supervise tests of solutions for vulnerabilities
• Ensure proof of concepts of new security technologies addressing emerging threats
• Supervise preparation and review of security documentation as well as participate in security audits
• Apply industry standard methodologies and frameworks
• Understanding of network security design.
• Hands on experience in segmenting networks, applications and data to limit exposure to attacks.
• Proficiency in encryption, authorization of access to resources and authentication of users, devices, applications and/or workloads.
• Esential knowledge of scripting languages (python, powershell, etc.).
• Experience with working in international company.
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy network security technologies, as well as, emerging technologies and IT trends.
• Some understanding of security breach protocols and attack vectors.
• Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills.
• Industry recognized security certification and/or relevant vendor certification is an advantage.
Nice to Have Skills
• Cloud and hybrid solutions
• Application and development
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Data warehouses and data lakes