About the Client
Our client is one of the leading parcel and postal services provider.
About the Role
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to customer, the world's leading mail and logistics Group.
IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices in North, Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
In this role, you will be responsible for co-definition and implementation of strategic initiatives & projects, continual improvements and overall service maturity for the Solution Support organization. This role plays an essential role in delivering Strategy 2025 within the Solution Support domain. Additionally, this role may be leading a take-on of a new global service across the globe.
- Co-develops domain strategy, policies, procedures and best practices
- Implements and/or oversees strategic initiatives and continual improvements in cooperation with relevant teams within/outside Solution Support
- Drives continuous operational improvements across the domain incl. tools and processes improvements and standardizations
- Coordinates internal projects and ad-hoc tasks across domain
- Owns and maintains departmental information repository
- Management of new services onboardings into the global Solution Support domain
- At least 10 years of relevant IT experience
- ITIL and ITS process knowledge
- Project management experience
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and self-management
- Experience with application support and service management
- Results oriented personality
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Strategic thinking
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Nice to Have Skills