About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant will participate in the analysis, design and implementation of customer BI solutions. The BI consultant will work closely with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the solution requirements.
- Analyze BI requirements with ability to propose a solution and estimate the effort
- Participate in presales activities as well as in the projects delivery
- Cooperate in the DWH models creation and updates
- Closely cooperate with the team with touch of other BI knowledge
- In depth knowledge of Business Intelligence area, specialized to DWH and data models
- Relevant BI experience in BI topics
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge and experience in Java and Teradata is a must, Shell scripting, ETL knowledge and Informix would be a plus
- Good background and experience in BI reporting development
- Tech lead capability
- Knowledge of BI best practices and access layer modeling
- Advanced SQL preferred as well as the experience with database design preferred
- Fluency in English
- Business and System Analysis capabilities
- Great Team player
- Mindset to deliver high quality and continuous improvement
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic