About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Applications you will use:
• Microsoft Azure
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Oracle Enterprise Server and / or Microsoft SQL Server
• Tomcat and / or JBoss and / or Oracle WebLogic Application Server
• Build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex systems landscape.
• Monitor the system landscape and implement optimizations as well as carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages.
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers.
• Deliver application operation support within Service Level Agreements according to ITS processes with the main focus on Incident and Problem Management
• Coordinate activities and communicate with impacted stakeholders as per incident management process
• Execution of operational acceptance test according to the release to production process
• Practical experience with Microsoft Azure
• Proficient technical knowledge of Linux operating system including Docker and Kubernetes
• Advanced knowledge of Oracle database or Microsoft SQL Server
• Advanced knowledge of Jenkins and Maven
• Proficient in at least one application server technology
• Practical experience in Application Monitoring with e.g. HP OpenView, Splunk or similar tool
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Willingness to work together in a shared international DevOps team to support development, bugfixing and improving application performance and robustness
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• We welcome knowledge of German language
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic