About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
We are looking for a new colleague for our solution support team. You will be responsible for providing consultations, guidance and problem solving expertise in the team supporting newly developed application.
You will cooperate with internal teams to maintain application with minimal disruptions to the production environment.
• Works as 2nd level support for application/service
• Responsible for whole Application/Service lifecycle from initial project phase to release to production
• Supports Incident, Problem and Change Management process
• Monitors supported service to be ahead of potential issues
• Liaises with application developers to overcome known problems and improve the service quality
• Previous experience in application/system support area
• Familiar with SQL
• Advanced Linux/Unix skills
• Very good English
• Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from problem to solution
• Team player
Nice to Have Skills
We welcome knowledge of Tomcat/Apache, scripting.
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic