About the Client
Our client provides risk transfer solutions to large and mid-sized corporations around the world. Its innovative, highly customised products and standard insurance covers help to make businesses more resilient, while its industry-leading claims service provides additional peace of mind. Company serves clients from over 50 offices worldwide and is backed by the financial strength .
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced application engineer who will join the Application Development Team within the CISO & Risk Management IT unit in order to improve our client ability to deliver reliable, cost-effective and modern solutions in private and public cloud environments.
- Design, implement and deploy frontend and backend solutions for internal clients
- Contribute to the future architecture and system API design
- Collaborate with other team members in defining functionality, scope and timelines
- Improve quality of productive solutions
- Key skills include the ability to bring ideas from concept to reality and being able to communicate effectively to project peers
- You are experienced with C# / .NET / .NET Core server side development
- You have experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Bamboo, tools focused on code quality)
- Public cloud experience with MS Azure is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes / Java (JEE) / Sharepoint / BI tools is a plus
- You are eager to learn state-of-the-art technologies, tools and share your knowledge with peers.
- You have experience working according Agile principles in Scrum set-up
- You are a teammate with an enthusiastic approach and 'can-do' attitude
- You have good level of communication and are fluent in English
Nice to Have Skills