About the Client
Our client is a Swiss company dedicated to innovation in product development processes and information technology. Company offers their clients comprehensive, innovative and collaborative support and consulting services for technology enabling, process optimisation and business model improvements. Our client supports its customers with strategic development, technical implementation and launching of new products and IT solutions.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Ruby on Rails developer who will be part of a team working on Swiss e-health project.
- Working on the subsystems of larger Swiss E-Health solution
- You will be working as a part of international team
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland (SAFe framework)
- Design and development as a member of a self-organized agile team
- Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
- Fluent English
- Advanced working experience in: Ruby on Rails 5, GraphQL, REST, ActiveMQ, Nokogiri (XML/XSD), SQL
- Working experience in: Rspec, Capybara, Factorybot
- Git, Docker, Helm, CI/CD
Nice to Have Skills