About the Client
The client is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
Their Centre of Excellence in Brno is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistics and IT services to the UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses.
About the Role
On this position you would be responsible for development and maintenance various process automation applications and solutions.
▪ Development and maintenance of automation solutions
▪ Participation in process evaluation assessment to qualify processes for automation.
▪ Participation in process review and documentation as a base for automation.
▪ Analysis of procedural gaps, identification and documentation of opportunities for process standardization.
▪ Documentation of developed automations.
▪ Coordination of communication and facilitation of cooperation between people involved in an automation project.
▪ Driving change and deliver on process automation opportunities according to plan.
▪ Spread the knowledge in RPA competence development within the company.
▪ A basic understanding of process automation tools
▪ Knowledge of BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath or any other solution is an advantage
▪ Fluent English is essential
▪ An advanced user level of MS Office
▪ Professional verbal & written communication skills
▪ Analytical with strong problem solving skills
▪ Self-motivated with appetite to learn and develop programming skills
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic