About the Client
Our client is an international company focusing on the development of enterprise IT infrastructure management software according to the customer´s needs. Its products are extensively used worldwide
About the Role
Are you passionate about making things better? Do you have a history of getting things done? Does automating manual tasks appeal to you? If so, SolarWinds Release Management would love to talk to you!
We're looking for a Release Engineer to support and enhance SolarWinds’s software release processes. You will work with a customer-focused team that provides a key service to internal and external stakeholders and has fun doing it!
- Develop and maintain Release Management tools to automate current and future release processes.
- Create strong relationships with product teams by attending core team meetings and communicating key issues on time with confidence, accuracy, and precision.
- Support the global Engineering organization to make it more efficient and effective by proposing internal process changes and guide them to adoption, including their documentation.
- Release and verify customer-facing product deliverables throughout the entire product lifecycle (i.e., Beta Releases, - - Release Candidates, Buddy Drops, Hot Fixes).
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (i.e., Analytics, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Support, etc.) to, for example, publish marketing content, publish customer-facing documentation, and produce download metrics.
- Document and communicate to cross-functional stakeholders product milestone schedules.
- Understand the entire software development life cycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Provide exceptional planning, organizational, communication (verbal and written), and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated, handle competing priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Work acrosmai, Amazs organizational and geographical boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions.
- Python, SQL, Visual Studio, PowerShell, C#/.NET, Build Systems (TeamCity), Source Control (Perforce), CDN (Akaon)
Nice to Have Skills
- English language (everyday communication )