About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
An international collection of colleagues and a diversity of roles within the QA department welcomes you
providing a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, Jetbrains licenses...)
Care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs.
Communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA, encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
You will work closely with our developers along the full user story, working together on the same code towards the same goal of providing market-ready software at the end of each Sprint. You will create well-structured and well-considered test cases, executing automation scripts using open source tools, all while keeping the nasty bugs away.
- A toolkit full of software development and QA experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and deep insight of software QA methodologies
- Proven milestones with test-driven Script development within an Agile/Scrum environment
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as cypress.io, cucumber, selenium
- A natural confidence with your communication skills, while being fluent in English
Nice to Have Skills
- Embracing ‘attention to detail’ as your daily mantra
- Monitoring all stages of software development without losing your sleep
- Confidently wearing T-shirts with the slogan ‘TDD & BDD are not diseases!’
- Being proactive and self-motivated without the ego to go with it.
- Having the nature to stand the heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- Knowing that variety, changing trends, and constantly upgrading your skills is better than any alternative