About the Client
Our client is one of company that delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, they harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
About the Role
The Python Software Engineer will be part of a new stealth group building the next generation of smart machine cloud-based solutions. This provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor level of something new and exciting for an industry working with the latest and greatest technologies.
• Participate in cutting edge research using tools such as Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing amongst other capabilities.
• Help develop software and algorithms and build new cognitive computing platforms for areas such as sensors and tracking systems, deep learning algorithms and models, workflow and automation through to new areas such as virtual assistants and AI in IoT to enhance our Artificial Intelligence functionality.
• Define and drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the capabilities through a full software development life cycle.
• Help the research and development of a local AI team, deliver practical AI components to be used within clinical processes.
• Work on world-class cutting-edge technologies in related fields, including but not limited to the following: deep learning, large-scale machine learning and machine learning platforms, Natural Language processing and Semantic Ontology and Robotic Process Automation.
Python - advanced
English - advanced
Nice to Have Skills
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Python development, NLP