About the Client
Our client is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Its customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations.
About the Role
We are looking for eager python developer to join the team that uses mathematical models and tools to deliver replicating Portfolios for all Life Business Units.
- Develop financial models and automation tools to translate business needs into software solutions
- Provides consultancy and oversight to other team members on IT implementation topics, acting as the senior technical expert for the team
- Enhance team standards and practice for coding and developments
- Enhance tools landscape and architecture
- Propose ideas for systems and tools innovation
- Master in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience as software developer
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge on best practices for software developments
- Experience in Python
- Interest on automation topics
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic