About the Client
Our client is an international consulting company with more than 500 employees, highly specialized in IT & software engineering. They support companies in high tech, financial services, and organisations in the public sector in improving their processes and technologies.
About the Role
You will be responsible for development of financial risk modelling system for one of the most successful reinsurance company.
Be part of international agile team of SW Engineers and risk modelling experts.
• Design, efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code (on premise and on cloud - Azure or AWS) in Python
• Implementation and maintenance of the Frontend and Backend of the computationally intensive applications
• Implementation and design of the solution on the cloud
• Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
• Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub, Numerical Programming
• Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis, etc)
• Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
• Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
• Monte Carlo simulation
• Aggregating large amount of data
• Integration between multiple systems
• Statistical and numerical programming
• Report creation
Qualifications & Requirements:
• At least 2 years experience with development with Python
• Experience in numerical programming, simulations and algorithms.
• Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
• Experience with automated testing and unit tests
• Understanding of GIT and DevOps
• Very good knowledge of English
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience with NumPy and SciPy
• Experience in asset management
• Experience building big data application (Spark, Hadoop,…)
• Experience with Docker
• German language is advantage