About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a new colleague to strenghten Ops Automation team as Python backend developer. You will be fully focused on technical aspects of the service with responsibility for providing consultations, guidance and problem solving expertise.
Your main responsibility will be to keep our Data Center Automation solutions operational.
Current projects include for ex. Automated Patching Machinery, Automation Reboot Tool, Privileged Access Manager automation.
• Design, implement, integrate, and test software solutions of moderate complexity
• Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
• Support, maintain, and resolve problems for custom features in live production systems
• Integration of in-house solution of Orchestrator
• Regular on-call availability
You'll work with:
• Python 3
• Linux Red Hat/CentOs
• WebServices (REST API)
• 3+ years of software development experience on Linux/Unix systems
• Proficiency in Python, SQL and experience working with WebServices (REST API)
• Ability to contribute in an Agile development environment
• Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Experience engineering software in a service-oriented architecture
• Passion for applying good design principals while exercising pragmatism to keep deadlines
Nice to Have Skills
• previous exposure to Perl, Bash is welcomed