About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They deliver a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
What do we offer:
Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
About the Role
We are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. We are opening new senior and junior positions for product owner, front-end and back-end (or full-stack) developers in ourt teams. Team members will be working on tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises.
For the role of Product Owner, we are looking for candidates capable to participate on definition of innovative features and able to work dynamically with the team backlog to bring the best solutions to our partners.
- Work with Product Manager on backlog definition.
- Requirement engineering
- Formalize product deliverables
- Create Software Requirements
- Support creation of test specifications
- Coach / support development team
- Problem solving skills with focus on practical product development
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Azure DevOps Tooling knowledge (or similar tool)
- Experience working in agile framework
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with medical domain is beneficial