About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
About the Role
We are seeking a Product Owner who combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions.
- Product owner of the service portfolio.
- Driving activities around the setup and the maintenance of the Service Portfolios with a strong focus on design/structure of services, service cost planning.
- Govern the service lifecycle, e.g. process steering for 'on-boarding' new services and applying changes in the service portfolio in close collaboration with the planners & controllers.
- Leading and or coordinating improvement projects for Digital Business Management.
- Initiating and driving continual service improvements initiatives or projects in the Digital Business Management unit.
- University degree, preferably in business administration or computer science.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in IT service management or cost management.
- High interest in financial management and controlling.
- Experience in leading projects is required (incl. set-up, organising, planning and tracking of projects).
- Ability to grasp new concepts and to independently solve problems.
- Structured working style and the attention to detail and good communications skills.
- Team-player, willingness to contribute actively and showing a high degree of own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and its reporting and productivity extensions, such as pivot tables, MS BI or PowerBI.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong customer focus.
- Sound understanding of the ITIL V3 framework.
Nice to Have Skills