About the Client
International laboratory diagnostic services provider
About the Role
We are looking for a suitable candidate for our international project.
Acquisition of new customers.
- Developing business management goals and objectives that lead to business growth and prosperity.
- Responsibility for sales planning, route to market, sales roadmap.
- Regular reporting about sales activities.
- Ensuring the correct services through understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Presentation of solutions, management of processes and sales negotiations.
- Setting sales targets and developing strategies to achieve them.
- Coordination of sales team.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Managing and developing relationships with key clients and partners.
- Overseeing the budget for the sales department.
- Analyzing sales data.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Representing the company in the industry.
- Preparation of sales campaigns.
- Recommend new products and help the marketing team create effective strategies.
- Research existing product types on offer and find out which company/brand makes the best version of those, for development purposes.
- Circulate a questionnaire or conduct a series of brief interviews with the product vendors, development teams, and other product team members to learn as much as possible about the product.
- Min 3 years as a sales/product expert ideally in medical and / or regulated environments; Experiences with e-commerce product management would be considered a strong asset.
- Active level of English language is required (spoken and written) as the working environment is International - communication with stakeholders on daily basis.
- Organized person with analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Experience in communicating with customers and managing competing priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work under stress and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Fluent English
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic