About the Client
Our client is entertainment group that was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
About the Role
As Group PPMO Analyst your core mission will be analyzing and auditing all types of program and project related data, defining and generating various types of program and project related reports; maintaining an EPM tool.
- responsible for quality of all program and project data.
- performs analysis and audits of project and program data quality and communicates findings to relevant parties; supports them with data rectification.
- develops and maintains all performance dashboards and prepare reports for PPMO teams and/or Fortuna management.
- performs financial analysis on budgets and prepare various financial related reports.
- collaborates with the finance team to perform all associated activities and prepare appropriate summaries.
- maintains all management agreements and prepare reports.
- prepare various reports to identify all program and project health risks.
- maintains a record of all PPMO governance meetings.
- recommends improvements to project methodologies.
- defines requirements, coordinate implementation and further development of an EPM tool.
- 5 years of work experience out of which 3 years in project analysis role and/or in supporting an EPM tool
- knowledge of MS Project Server advantage
- literate in finance
- fluent in English (Your boss is Expat)
- attention to detail
- quality oriented
- able to communicate at various levels across the company
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic