About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
You are a security professional with solution mindset and hands on security engineering expertise in servers/backend security and architecture concepts.
• Bring to reality security concepts and high-level designs in the area of linux/unix and Microsoft Windows servers management and operation.
• Support projects in multiple security domains and security technologies such as anti-malware protection, micro-segmentation, HIPS, security automation.
• Knowledge of secure server configuration and management concepts and technologies.
• Assist in the planning, design and development of go-to-production solutions.
• Knowledge of specific security aspects of cloud based solutions.
• Proactively anticipate system vulnerabilities and propose how to deal with them.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and the technology being developed to deal with them.
• Actively investigate on new technologies and facilitate onboarding of next generation of network security architecture and technologies.
• Supervise tests of network infrastructure for vulnerabilities.
• Ensure proof of concepts of new security technologies addressing emerging threats.
• Support investigation of security-related issues after they happen.
• Supervise preparation and review of security documentation as well as participate in security audits.
• Coordinate collaboration with external service providers.
• Apply industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
• Understanding of network security design.
• Hands on experience in segmenting networks, applications and data to limit exposure to attacks.
• Proficiency in encryption, authorization of access to resources and authentication of users, devices, applications and/or workloads.
• Esential knowledge of scripting languages (python, powershell, etc.).
• Experience with working in international company.
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy network security technologies, as well as, emerging technologies and IT trends.
• Some understanding of security breach protocols and attack vectors.
• Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills.
• Industry recognized security certification and/or relevant vendor certification is an advantage.
Nice to Have Skills