About the Client
Our Client is an internal IT service provider for company operating in 220 countries.
About the Role
Our Client is looking for an experienced and passionate Principal Consultant, Information Security (Cloud Security) to join our Information Security Services team!
As being part of this team, you will provide end-to-end security consultancy on cloud application and infrastructure, building security into our IT solutions from very beginning. The projects will seek your advice and support along the risk position of the service in its lifecycle.
Your work is essential to protect group’s information assets in a dynamic threat landscape by secure design. To achieve this, you will be interacting with our business colleagues, our solution architects and developers, to name a few.
Your task is to secure our multi-cloud exploitation programs. You will be providing security guidance as well as action on protecting workloads across different deployment models and cloud providers.
• Contribute to the overall security plan for our Group's going cloud strategy, develop the security roadmap for our multi-cloud environment, support solution selection (e.g. Cloud Workload Protection Platforms, Cloud Security Access Brokers, etc) and deployment
• Design and implementation of a secure hybrid IT environment that integrates different cloud services with our data center hosted services in a global environment
• Collaborate with developers, owning the "Sec" part in "DevSecOps" to ensure that cloud-native workloads are deployed securely
• Perform regular/continuous security posture evaluations and own the continuous security improvement program for existing deployments - Communicate regularly to our stakeholders about risk position and mitigation
• Be point of contact for business and IT stakeholders by means of close collaboration to ensure secure design and transition into new target state
• Support and train members of the security team on new cloud technologies
• Be subject matter expert for multi cloud environment
• You are a cloud subject matter expert with more than 5 years of experience in engineering and / or securing cloud technologies and deployments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), preferably Google Cloud, Amazon or Microsoft Azure
• Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workload Protection Platforms are familiar to you.
• You are knowledgeable and experienced with security policies, firewalls, encryption, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems in cloud environments
• You have a can do attitude and feel comfortable in a collaborative, geographically distributed environment. This includes the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Creative with strong commitment to quality and excellence, and a continuous improvement mindset
• Communication and time-management skills
• Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
• You are educated on master degree level in IT Security, Computer Science or equivalent, fluent in English
Nice to Have Skills
• Certifications such as SEC545 (SANS), CCSP(ISC2), CISSP, CCSK(CSA), Microsoft Certified Azure Security or similar
• DevSecOps experience related to application deployments on multi cloud
• Strong experience on cloud platforms such as Google, Amazon and Azure