About the Client
More than 25 years of software innovation have made us who we are today a pure play software company serving global needs.
We develop and deliver software to small businesses, medium and large enterprises, and the public sector – improving the work-life of millions of people around the world. Our software simplifies and automates complex and manual work processes, empowering people’s everyday lives.
Employee perks, benefits
- Even though we offer work from home for an unlimited amount of days it is more of a standard than a benefit :)
- Lunch vouchers in the amount of 5,50 eur/working day with 100% employers coverage
- 3 sick days per year and 3 extra days of vacation
- YDD (Your Development Day) - 1 day a month during which you can do whatever you want for your own education and growth - no task needed to be done that day :)
- Social events, parties, various sessions, game nights, tournaments and so on a regular basis. It might seem like we are celebrating something every other week but... hm.Yes. We do.
About the Role
Our client is investing heavily in e-commerce offer "WGR" to deliver an updated and improved SaaS offer for our SME merchants, including new functions, products, code restructures, etc.
WGR is transforming cloud SaaS solution into a new and improved offer. The story behind this is that we see a trend of consolidation on the market on both merchant (making it harder for smaller merchants to compete with bigger enterprises) and platform side ( being it harder for smaller merchants to have localized and efficient system for business)
Our client needs someone to take a lead on the transformation work needed in SaaS solution. Experienced PHP developer who will help to build new platform, take a lead in making the right architectural decisions as well as working efficiently in the team.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
PHP - Expert
Nice to Have Skills