About the Client
Our client is eshop that distributes nutritional supplements to more than 15 countries around the world.
Benefits our client offer:
- really flexible hours and fully remote position;
- a very competitive salary;
- all overtimes paid out automatically with the higher rate;
- an extra week of vacation when baby is born;
- open-air rooftop gym and chillout areas in our head office;
- gyms and recreational facilities memberships;
- shopping at our e-shop at cost prices;
- twice a day lunches for 1 € in our head office, compensation otherwise;
- e-learning courses at LinkedIn and Udemy, online certifications and conferences;
- elaborate personal development plan;
- coworking spaces at Brno, Praha, Bratislava, Budapest;
- working with like-minded people on the stuff that matters.
About the Role
We are looking for PHP developer to help us build the biggest e-commerce platform for 160 million fitness enthusiasts in the CEE region:
we are the fastest growing fitness company in Europe;
our tech stack serves 7M customers in 15 countries, and our Magento e-shop had 250M page views last year;
we will deliver over 1.8M packages this year all over Central and Eastern Europe from our warehouse;
you are going to be a part of a fast-moving team of four developers and two QA engineers.
- design and develop Magento modules in PHP to create new value for customers;
- integrate our platform with 3rd-party services like PayPal or Amazon marketplace;
- automate and optimize logistic processes in our warehouse;
- write efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code;
- propose technical solutions and have an impact on our business every day;
- perform code reviews;
- improve our CI/CD pipeline and DevOps practices;
- help other people on your team to be their best.
- you consider yourself a backend or a full-stack PHP developer;
- you have previous experience with some modular web framework like Symfony, Laravel, Nette, or similar;
- you prize learning and personal growth;
- you like moving fast, getting things done, and delivering value to users;
- you are familiar with Agile development methodologies;
TECH STACK WE USE ON THIS TEAM:
- PHP and Magento e-commerce framework;
- MariaDB and Galera Cluster;
- occasionally Python script and RaspberryPi;
- or Node.js function and AWS Lambda;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Android stack; Git.
Nice to Have Skills
- it’s a plus, if you are familiar with an e-commerce framework like Magento;
- it’s a plus, if you have some system integration or warehouse experience.