About the Client
Our client is a leading European specialized retail company in the field of electrical and telecommunications services.
About the Role
Multicultural development team working on an SOA e-commerce platform which serves as basis for one of the most popular online shops with electronics in UK – Currys and PC World. The platform handles more than 7,000,000 unique visitors per day and processes 8 orders per second during the most busy season. We are continuously improving the platform and looking for new challenges. Currently we are working on complete automation of checkout process, we focus on test automation improvements and we are preparing for next steps in continuous integration. We are agile with the vision of becoming a multichannel leader on the EU market.
- You will work on one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in Europe
- Facing a lot of interesting business and technical tasks will be your daily job, we are in a close touch with out UK colleagues
- Agile environment – Scrum
- Possibility to use PhpStorm IDE
- You can shine in technologies: PHP, PL/SQL, JS, CSS, Varnish, RabbitMQ, Couchbase,..
- Frameworks and libraries: Symfony, ReactRedux, NodeJS...
- Tools we use: AppDynamics, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash,...
- You have experience with PHP, OOP and any of PHP frameworks
- You have met with SVN/GIT and use framework (Symfony, Nette)
- MySQL or Oracle experience
- You are experienced also in other web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Your English is proper for communication with our foreign colleagues
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence)
- You have experience or knowledge of design patterns
- You can met also Couchbase, RabbitMQ, Varnish
- Linux/Unix and Bashs scripting is familiar to you
- You are experienced in test automation (unit testing and function testing as well)