About the Client
Our client is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Its customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations.
About the Role
Our client is forming new team located in Bratislava, responsible for providing a world-class customer service experience to its internal end users.
As part of a regional support team you will address ‘break-fix’ incidents, execute end user service requests and provide end user support for ‘how do I’ queries.
- Work as part of a regional team providing Level 2 support for the O365 Products around the world
- Deliver the required service in line with all documented service levels and other quality measures
- Accurately document all work performed through Service Now ticketing system including details and outcomes
- Apply ITIL fundamentals to all relevant processes including Incident and Change Management
- Actively provides Office 365 product and technical advice; leads and contributes to the shaping of technical standards and guidelines
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer interactions
- Be a subject matter expert in an Office 365 sub-set of Products
- Engage with key stakeholders to eliminate service failings and offer up solutions to improve the customer experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with O365 Products including 1-2 years in an end user support capacity.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Office 365 Products including Teams, Exchange, Sharepoint and Onedrive
- Good working knowledge of Active directory and Azure
- Experience of working with ServiceNow or similar service management platform
- Hands on experience with Powershell scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
Nice to Have Skills
- ITIL and related products certifications are advantage