About the Client
Our client is a Swiss high-tech company and the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology. The instruments they develop are used to analyze physical processes, to control industrial applications and to optimize products. Our client develops and supplies sensors, electronics and software, backed up by a full range of services.
About the Role
You will work on a project called ComoDataCentre. CDC is a system which brings data from multiple plants together. It combines process- and quality-related production data for both live and completed orders in one database. Our client is looking for an experienced .NET/C# Software Developer interested in things such as Industry 4.0, MES systems.
- Working in a software development team
- Software architecture, design, and development of .NET applications
- Analysis of requirements and design, implementing and testing software modules
- Elaborate software requirements specifications for a given topics
- Taking responsibility for parts of the project (module, components)
- Supporting the team by creating professional software architecture and design
- Applying Kistler methodology for professional software development
- Ensuring continuous systems integration
- Managing configuration management tools
- Focus on software delivery automation and continuous integration methods
- Experience in software development in C# and databases
- Analytical and systematic working style
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Affinity to work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of physics and math would be a plus
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic