About the Client
Our client is one of leading providers of IT solutions for region of Central and Eastern Europe. Its main focus is consulting, development in Java/.NET programming languages and development of huge database systems.
About the Role
For our client operating mainly on German we are looking for experienced Monitoring Administrator with communicative level of German language.
- Commissioning, system tests and operation of the monitoring solutions used in the department, currently Nagios/Icinga2 (focus on open source)
- Implementation of troubleshooting or error corrections or their independent processing
- Patch management using SALT and Spacewalk
- Processing of order and change measures or their independent completion
- Collaboration in the development of customer-specific solutions
- Technical support for service delivery management for existing customers
- Maintenance and updating of documentation
- experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios/Icinga2 (focus on open source)
- experience with SALT and Spacewalk
- experience with customer services/technical support roles
- German language on communicative level (min. B1+/B2)
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic