About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-quality medical solutions with innovative power in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration.
Thanks to acquisitions in the laboratory diagnostics segment, they have become the world's first truly diagnostic company to offer imaging technologies and laboratory diagnostics, therapy, medical IT solutions, with consulting and service support. They provides a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection of the disease to its diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
About the Role
If you are interested in information technologies, up-to-date software for medical devices, C# programming language is your second native language, you feel at home in Windows 10 OS and TFS and you love challenges in solving complex solutions we would love to have you on board in team in Kosice.
- Responsibility for development of solutions in area of automated integration of medical SW
- SW development using TDD principles
- Cooperation in international work team setup
- Strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem-solving skills
- 3 or more years of experience in C# programming language
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 10 OS deployment & configuration is preferable
- Knowledge from TFS development & test automation is preferable
- Experience with software package management (nuget, artifactory), Integration workflows is welcomed
- Experience with vSpehere/vbox is welcomed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required, German is welcome
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- Ability to work in team
Nice to Have Skills