About the Client
Our client is one of company that delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, they harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for ML Engineer/TeamLeader, who will be responsible for providing technical lead, project management and systems support expertise to develop and enhance business processes/systems- all by developing Machine Learning solutions and automations for capturing business efficiencies.
- Technical lead in ML projects
- Responsible to lead ML/automation and digitalization projects within shared services (PTP, RTR, OTC, VAT, Payroll, etcProject management for ML/Automation delivery team, managing budget, timelines, deliverables and stakeholders.
- ML use case discovery and scoping workshops with clients, design solutions.
- Work closely with management of respective FI teams, relevant Global Process Owners and business stakeholders to define the development roadmaps for ML/automation applications
- Design material and regularly deliver ML trainings
- Data cleansing and transformation from multiple unstructured data sources (scanned documents, electronic/readable documents, excel, e-mails, etc)
- Preparing pipelines for Deep Learning algorithms in order to perform Image Recognition or NLU tasks
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extending ML competency in the team by presenting know-how
- Assessing and proposing new opportunities for ML implementation
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Knowledge of Python (NLTK or Spacy Libraries for NLP, matplotlib, numPy, pandas)
- Experience in building, cleansing (Tokenizing , text normalization, dealing with misspellings, etc.) and analyzing Corpus (TFIDF, Lexical richness, Regex etc.).
- Applying ML and AI algorithms in order to classify or extract information from text.
- Experience in building Feature-Based Grammars (for Chatbots)
- Experience with ETL of unstructured data (PDFs, Emails, etc.)
- Experience in ML/AI and willing to work with NLP will be considered.
- Prioritizing the requirements with an ability to do multi-tasking under tight and conflicting deadlines
- Strong communication skills developed through client engagements
- Ability to translate the business requirements into technology deliverables
Nice to Have Skills
Business or Automation Experience in ERP Systems (SAP/SalesForce/Coupa/Service Now/Oracle/EBX) would be an asset.