About the Client
Our client works on project of “eyes for robots”: high-quality, easy to use 3D area sensors, which combines unique 3D scanner with the set of software tools to get the best out of it.
About the Role
Company has developed world's highest resolution and accuracy 3D camera, unlocking the full potential of powerful, reliable and fast machine learning and also reducing the training and deployment time.
You will design and implement approaches to solve problems in various fields of Machine Learning related to computer vision, robotics and automation, such as object recognition, image processing, filtering etc. You will also follow a create-implement-test loop in close cooperation with other researchers and programmers.
- Profound skills in Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with ML frameworks (ideally Tensorflow)
- Good programming skills – C++ or Python
- At least one academic work in the field of Machine Learning
- You are not afraid to test your theories in practice
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic