About the Client
Our client is one of company that delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, they harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for and ML Engineer, who will develop and configur automation processes as per defined requirements. The suitable candidate will be responsible for development of new processes using core workflow principles of automation that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Data cleansing and transformation from multiple unstructured data sources (scanned documents, electronic/readable documents, excel, e-mails, etc)
- Preparing pipelines for Deep Learning algorithms in order to perform Image Recognition or NLU tasks
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extending ML competency in the team by presenting know-how
- Assessing and proposing new opportunities for ML implementation
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Knowledge of Python (NLTK or Spacy Libraries for NLP, matplotlib, numPy, pandas)
- Experience in building, cleansing (Tokenizing , text normalization, dealing with misspellings, etc.) and analyzing Corpus (TFIDF, Lexical richness, Regex etc.).
- Applying ML and AI algorithms in order to classify or extract information from text.
- Experience in building Feature-Based Grammars (for Chatbots)
- Experience with ETL of unstructured data (PDFs, Emails, etc.)
- Experience in ML/AI and willing to work with NLP will be considered.
Nice to Have Skills
Business or Automation Experience in ERP Systems (SAP/SalesForce/Coupa/Service Now/Oracle ERP (Hyperion)/EBX) would be an asset.