About the Client
Our client is international company providing retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products.
About the Role
There is completely new project. We would like to rewrite and migrate our internal application to cloud. Purpose of this position is preparation and review of business requirements, review of functional design and processes to support needs of common application used by 11 business units.
- Determine system objectives by gathering and consolidating business requirements from Users and Product owner.
- Decompose both functional and non-functional requirements
- Prepare Process, Use Case and Entity models
- Prepare User Interface wire model
- Define detailed business rules
- Participate on preparation of System, User and Compliance documentation
- Report to both Users and Product Owner
- Experience of work on business risk / finance side and formulation/consolidation of business requirements
UML modeling (BPMN is a plus)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Cloud application design (plus) or Azure (PLUS)
- Knowledge of insurance reporting (plus)
- Self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly result oriented
- Willing to learn new things
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic