About the Client
Our client is a large consulting company, part of the big 4. They are well known because of theyr financial services such as audit, tax advisory etc. They have have departments, teams focusing primarily on technologies and development of IT solutions for theyr clients.
Theyr Advanced Technology Solution (ATS) team is a group of professionals, who are creating smart solutions for our customers all over the world. They deal with business process management, robotics process automation, web development, testing but also artificial intelligence.
About the Role
We are looking for Lead Java Manager.
Lead Java Managers are technical team leaders, responsible for the design, architecture and implementation of solutions. They adapt to the challenges of changing environments and infrastructures to meet client deliverables. The main responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to team members and the client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements (scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, production deployment) and do subsequent business testing
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements and are delivered in time frame committed
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue
- Identify project technical risks
- Provide specialized knowledge within industry domain and frameworks
- Act as the mentor for all team members on their assigned project tasks
- Participate in development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Several years of Java programming experience,
- Knowledge of Spring Boot framework, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, Kafka, Maven
- Experience with sql and nosql databases
- Understanding of Frontend technologies like Vue.js
- Being able to understand and implement using algorithmic programming techniques,
- Understanding of different test types (unit test, integration test, system test).
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Exposure to a variety of technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Demonstrated leadership and/or mentorship abilities and professional communication skills
- Positive work attitude, good team player and team leader, result oriented hard worker ready to further develop with proven strong client attitude and consulting mindset
- Interest in developing a complex application and creating value with your own ideas, ability to work on different types of projects / areas (energy sector, public) in Slovakia but also worldwide
Nice to Have Skills