About the Client
Our client is focused on providing fast, accurate, interoperable and sensor independent fingerprint recognition software for incorporation into final biometric applications. Their components offer exceptional performance perfectly suitable for both, high-end and low-cost biometric applications.
About the Role
Are system administration and Linux OS your passion but you don’t want to end up as a corporate rat? Are you happy to travel around the world and explore new places and cultures? Do you have a curious personality and like to analyze & solve complex technical topics?
Join our Delivery team and become a crucial part of our biometric SW product installation, implementation and production. Within this team you will gain experience with Unix/Linux operation systems, virtualization, clouds, scripting, databases & monitoring systems. On top of that, you will learn more about the biometric domain.
This closely cooperating group of experts is directly responsible for the delivery of our cutting-edge software products to customers all around the world.
Make an IMPACT with us in the tech industry. Don't worry, we will teach you everything you should know.
- Responsibility for delivery and implementation of the biometric product to our international clients
- Preparation, installation, and configuration, setting up functioning infrastructure, administration (Linux, Windows, installer, monitoring, logs, notifications, remote management)
- On-site and remote support of key customers
- Monitoring of existing systems
- Cooperation on creation and improvement of rules and procedures of effective administration of environments on which our products are running
- Cooperation with other colleagues from consulting and SW engineering
- Traveling all around the world will be a considerable part of the work (circa 30%)
Are you: a future graduate (in the last year of university studies)/fresh graduate/or you already have some some experience?
Do you have at least basic or intermediate knowledge of Unix/Linux server administration?
Do you have responsible and a proactive approach to work?
Are you a team player with the ability to share (and also absorb) knowledge and cooperate with colleagues?
Do you have natural curiosity, are a fast learner & problem solver?
Do you have active English and are you willing to travel?
If your answer is yes, we'd love to talk!
Nice to Have Skills