About the Client
Our client is international company providing retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products
About the Role
Performs the bulk of security operations under supervision of Analysts and Senior Analysts. Responsible for day to day evaluation of security stature, analysis of security events, development and documentation of security intelligence, and rudimentary incident triage.
- Participate in Tier 1 of the security operation deployed to detect and respond to security events infrastructure.
- Assist Analysts in incident analysis and triage.
- Research and document threats and processes in the internal knowledge base.
- Carry out administrative and auxiliary tasks as needed.
- The service is provided 24/7
- Knowledge of IP networking and related issues
- Basic understanding of network security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work experience in a related field OR BA/BS in computer science
- (Preferred) Familiarity with incident response, malware triage
- (Preferred) Familiarity with intrusion detection and security log management
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic