About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for experienced Front-end developer with willingness to travel to Vienna.
- Assisting business analysts in specification of new features
- Assisting the design team to create the best possible user experience
- Implementing new features for the George banking platform
- Change and extend existing (legacy) features, when needed with refactoring
- Provide test coverage for features
- Perform regular code reviews with other developers
- Several years of experience in working with single page web applications.
- Expert knowledge of ReactJS or BackboneJS
- Expert knowledge of Git, BDD and testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine)
- Expert knowledge of refactoring and working with legacy code
- Proficient understanding of HTML and CSS
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have Skills
- Proficient understanding of one or more object oriented programming languages other