About the Client
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Their professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer to clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
About the Role
For our client, we are currently looking for java developer, who has a willing to work with backbase.
• Development of custom-build solutions based on Java, J2EE and Spring-boot
• Unit Test preparation and conduct
• Giving guidance in implementation questions
• Configuration tasks
• Change request/defect analysis
• Hands on professional experience in Java SE, Java EE or Spring IoC/MVC/Boot development
• Hand-on experience with Backbase technology is more than welcome otherwise willingness to get trained in Backbase is required
• Familiar with some of the following technologies: Maven, Apache Camel, Spring Security
• Understand of Design patterns and/or Architectural Blueprints
• Experience in the digital industry (e-commerce, social media and mobile)
• Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements
• Frontend skills e.g. Angular 2+ or React is highly valuated
• Willingness to travel is also important as our clients are based in West Europe
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic