About the Client
Slovak company and a global leader in SW biometric technology and solutions for identity management.
About the Role
If you like modern technologies based on machine learning and artificial intelligence, join our client´s team and help to transform their cutting-edge biometric products into ready to use solutions.
● Responsible for integration of our biometric products (primarily facial recognition) into existing
or new biometric solutions for various Innovatrics’ customers
● Programming in Java ecosystem, distributed architecture
● Responsible for quality of integration
● Cooperation with colleagues from various teams (consulting, product development and
● Integration and delivery process support (communication with integrators and clients)
Excellent knowledge of Java development
Experience with Linux/Windows environment development and deployment
Experience with distributed systems (multithreading, parallelization, microservices concept)
Experience with Android or iOS development is advantage
Database technologies knowledge, use and administration (for example Oracle DB, MS SQL,
Understanding of machine learning and AI principles is an advantage
Knowledge of SCM principles and tools (GIT)
Good analytical skills and thinking
Willingness to learn new technologies
Responsible team player with good communication skills
Good command of the English language
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic