About the Client
Our client is entertainment group that was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
About the Role
Java Developer who can apply analytic thinking to solve problems and find pragmatic solution that will be a lasting value, is part of talented software team that works on mission-critical applications , able to communicate clearly and proactively and always actively seeking for improvements in existing technologies or processes.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code..
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Java based applications
- Main focus in development of back-end microservice application
- Dockerization of applications (OpenShift)
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Working in DevOps environment (you build it, you run it)
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- Communicating autonomously regularly on complicated technical matters with other development teams
Tools we use:
- Jira, Confluence
- Git, Bitbucket
- SonarQube, Slack
- Must-have knowledge, experience and qualities:
- At least 2 - 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
-Java 8 (Java 11 is advantage), Spring Framework
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, Hazelcast is advantage
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Openshift or similar platform is advantage
- High focus and a natural ability to deliver
- Passion for new technologies within IT
- Experience in GIT (or other version control tools), Bitbucket and GitHub would be a big plus
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to learn and use new technologies
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with technology message brokers (RabbitMQ) is an advantage
- Experience with agile development or DevOps is an advantage