About the Client
A Czech company, which develops and customizes own financial systems for 10 top world markets.
About the Role
Imagine a module that handles all customer transactions, balances, monthly processing and nonfinancial events… Our Account Management team is developing a revolving module, which is part of the HoSel - core financial system. It manages a revolving/credit card account from the client’s point of view. To make this smoother we need to enrich our Account Management team with a Software Developer in Account Management team.
- Design and develop business and non-functional features in Java technologies and Angular UI
- Tune the application performance
- Be responsible for feature architecture and deliver
- Help to streamline the release process to move from CI to CD.
- Strong understanding of JAVA
- You have worked with Spring, GIT, Maven, Hibernate, Messaging
- You take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- You also don´t mind to fix production issues and rework code, monitors and alerts for high stability.
- You know what it means to help business run and you are able to walk the extra mile when the application has to be deliver under a tight time schedule.
- You are capable of thinking innovatively, even about common technical problems, to find better, easier and more effective solutions.
- Your idea of fun is simply developing - not just a application, but also yourself. Because of that, we can find you on github, stackoverflow or local technology meetups. If not, you are open to find out why is good to be there.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with performance and memory tuning, In-memory computing, Kubernetes, Ansible.