About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
For the past 2.5 years our client´s Software Solution‘s team has been developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful rollout. The project is related to the biggest business transformation in our client.
By joining our client´s team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of clent´s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full lifecycle of a supply chain system.
As part of the team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfilment of the company's objectives.
System requirements specifications are taken directly from key users of the product in its development to ensure that the solution meets the needs of the particular department.
- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications,
- Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process,
- Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data,
- Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE,
- Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development,
- Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.,
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Nice to Have Skills