About the Client
A Czech company, which develops and customizes own financial systems for 10 top world markets.
About the Role
Company is expanding it's department which currently counts more than 80 highly qualified software developers. To assure more organized work processes, they're divided into the smaller teams in which every developer shares the same goal - deliver a brand new Java-based application that matches the needs of our customer.
- To design and develop high-data-volume, low-latency applications meeting high-availability and performance criteria.
- To collaborate with engineers across the whole organization to identify patterns of problems and create solutions that can be shared across customers.
- To care deeply about building reliable, robust and observable applications.
- You have already written kilometers of code in Java and you just don´t have enough. To help you do so, you usually use: Spring, JPA, Maven, Git.
- You take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- You also don´t mind to fix production issues and rework code, monitors and alerts for high stability.
- You know what it means to help business run and you are able to walk the extra mile when the application has to be deliver under a tight time schedule.
- You are capable of thinking innovatively, even about common technical problems, to find better, easier and more effective solutions.
- Your idea of fun is simply developing - not just a application, but also yourself. Because of that, we can find you on github, stackoverflow or local technology meetups. If not, you are open to find out why is good to be there.
Nice to Have Skills