About the Client
Our client is the Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now operates not only at Czech Republic, but also in Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Croatia.
About the Role
Would you like to be part of a talented, lively and cohesive development team (with sense of humour in the package :-) ?
Are you always seeking for improvements in existing technologies and processes and trying to find solutions that will be a lasting value?
Can you communicate clearly and proactively and pull together with your team to do a great job?
Are you self-motivated and effective working both independently and collaboratively?
Would you feel comfortable working with agile methodology and tools?
Are you able to steadily learn and use new technologies?
This might be the right new challenge for you!
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Java based applications
- Main focus in the development of back-end microservice application
- Dockerization of applications (OpenShift)
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Working in DevOps environment (you build it, you run it)
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- Communicating autonomously regularly on complicated technical matters with other development teams
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
- Java 8 (Java 11 is advantage), Spring Framework
- High focus and a natural ability to deliver
- Passion for new technologies within IT
- Communicative level of English
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, Hazelcast is advantage
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Openshift or similar platform is advantage
- Experience in GIT (or other version control tools), Bitbucket and GitHub would be a big plus
Experience with technology message brokers (RabbitMQ) is an advantage
- Experience with agile development or DevOps is an advantage