About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-quality medical solutions with innovative power in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration.
Thanks to acquisitions in the laboratory diagnostics segment, they have become the world's first truly diagnostic company to offer imaging technologies and laboratory diagnostics, therapy, medical IT solutions, with consulting and service support. They provides a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection of the disease to its diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
About the Role
For our Client we are looking for a Java Developer, who will be participating on development of online portal for management of performance and maintenance of client´s equipment 24/7.
Development in Java
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Code Review, etc.
- Hands-on experience in programming in Java EE using SQL, Hibernate, Maven, Spring
- Test automation using tools such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Advanced English
Nice to Have Skills
- SOAP or REST Web Services
- Web servers e.g. Tomcat, AWS, Jenkins, Sonar Qube