About the Client
Our client is an international finance provider, he focuses on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a new team leader for 8 member.
Be responsible for Security Incident and Event Management, Access management (General and Privileged user management; Physical access and Cameras) or Security tools management and operation (IDM, PAM, SIEM, AntiVirus, SSL Certificates, Vulnerability scanner, MDM, DLP, DocTag, NetFlow, etc.) Are you people oriented? Main part of your competences will be the team creation, tasks assignment and communicating of the results to management. Sometimes you will make Interviews of new potential employees to our team.
-At least 5 years’ experience on a similar position in IT security area.
- Experience in team management.
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture
- Experience with the various IT security systems
- Knowledge of ISMS, ISO 27000
- Understanding the way business priorities impact the target IT security architecture
Nice to Have Skills